We are looking for a freelance worker for building stands (m/f):
• You are responsible for the building and breaking down of exclusive exhibition stands at home and abroad.
• You are assembling trussing, lights, walls, floors, ceilings, interiors, ...
• You make small adjustments to the utilities (electricity, water,...) and are able to connect them.
• You are frequently on the move, also abroad and you are able to work in small teams.
• Interst and/or experience in the industry.
• You are practical, you work in an orderly, accurate manner and therefore deliver quality!
• You are a teamplayer but are also able to work independently.
• You communicate fluently with customers and colleagues alike.
• Dynamic and flexible (no 9 to 5 nonsense).
• You can read and interpret a technical architectural plan.
• You think solution and customer oriented.
• Drivers license B (C is a plus).
At VDS you will find yourself in a creative, growing company with a collegial working atmosphere and an open corporate culture.
Within this varied (independent) job you will have the opportunity to take initiatives and further develop yourself.
In addition, we offer you a pleasant working atmosphere within a young and enthusiastic team. This challenging job is linked to a correct salary according to knowledge and experience.
You will also be trained by the best.